PVDF is an elastic thermoplastic made from high molecular weight fluoropolymers. The maximum service temperature of PVDF pipe is 284 °F (150 °C), it has good chemical resistance, high-temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, weather resistance, radiation resistance, piezoelectricity, dielectric It is the second-largest product in fluorine-containing plastics with special properties such as heat resistance and thermoelectricity, and the global annual production capacity exceeds 53,000 tons.
PVDF is a highly non-reactive thermoplastic with in-use resistance to temperature, pressure, and chemical strain comparable to specialty steels and metal alloys. PVDF pipes and fittings are durable and ideal for applications or applications that require resistance to high temperature, high purity, corrosive chemicals, and substances. PVDF pipes are joined with electrodes by welding, thermal contact, and hot gas welding to create a seamless and fully sealed connection.
PVDF Pipe Fittings application:
1. Application of petrochemical energy
2. Electrical system
3. Chemical processing (including bromide solutions, sulfuric acid (heated and non-heated), hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, halogen, and chlorinated compounds, aliphatic solvents, aromatic solvents, and alcohols)
4. Food and beverages such as food syrup, wine, beer, and other beverages
5. Pharmaceutical chemicals and compounds
6. Semiconductor industry such as ultrapure water