UPVC Pneumatic Ball Valve
1. All plastic material, smooth surface, no rusting, full streamline design.
2. CNC machining, exquisite appearance.
3. Handle with a built-in tool, easy to adjust the threaded sealing ring
4. Bi-directional double tilting ring design for easy maintenance without stopping the front section of the equipment pipeline
5. True Union Ball Check Valves have been 100% leak tested.
6. No silicone lubricant is used in the assembly of the valve
7. Hygienic and non-toxic, can be used in most media.
8. Can be used in production areas such as sewage treatment, chemical plants, swimming pools, drainage, etc.
9. The valves can be operated remotely.
- EPDM seal and O-ring
- Operating temperature range: 41ºF to 122ºF
- Pressure Rating for 1/2″ – 2″ valves: 200 psi @ 70ºF
- Pressure Rating for 2-1/2″ – 4″: 150 PSI @ 70ºF
Please Note: Handle color may vary.
To choose a valve, you need to know the correct pipe size. All PVC pipe sizes will be printed on the outside of the pipe. PVC pipes are named after the inner diameter, which is usually called the “nominal size”.
The pneumatic ball valve is a PVC true union ball valve retrofitted with a pneumatic actuator that allows the valve to be operated remotely. With all the advantages of the PVC true union Ball Valve and the possibility to operate the switch remotely, it is one of the indispensable valves for the future automation of piping systems.
Requires additional investment in air compressors compared to electric actuated ball valves, and remote control of the valve requires stable air pressure.