- EPDM seat and O-ring
- Operating temperature range: 41ºF to 122ºF
- Pressure Rating for 1/2″ – 2″ valves: 200 psi @ 70ºF
- Pressure Rating for 2-1/2″ – 4″: 150 PSI @ 70ºF
PVC True Union Ball Check Valve benefits.
1. All plastic material with smooth surface, no rust, full flow design.
2. CNC finishing, exquisite appearance.
3. Roundball with guide rail design, allowing the hemisphere to slide along the guide rail for better water stopping effect.
4. Hygienic and non-toxic, can be applied to most media.
5. No silicone lubricant is used in the assembly of the valve.
6. Bi-directional double by-ring design, easy maintenance, can be maintained without stopping the front section of equipment piping.
7. True Union Ball Check Valve has passed a 100% leakage test.
8. Acid and alkali resistant and temperature resistant.
To choose a valve, you need to know the correct pipe size. All PVC pipe sizes will be printed on the outside of the pipe. PVC pipes are named after the inner diameter, which is usually called the “nominal size”.
When installing the check valve, please note that the direction of the arrow on the valve body is the same as the direction of media flow.