- EPDM seal and O-ring
- Operating temperature range: 41ºF to 122ºF
- Pressure Rating for 1/2″ – 2″ valves: 200 psi @ 70ºF
- Pressure Rating for 2-1/2″ – 4″: 150 PSI @ 70ºF
PVDF True Union Ball Check Valve benefits.
1. All plastic material, smooth surface, no rust, full streamline design.
2. CNC finishing, exquisite appearance.
3. Hygienic and non-toxic, can be applied to most media.
4. No silicone lubricant is used in the assembly of the valve.
5. Bi-directional double-leaning ring design for easy maintenance without stopping the front section of the equipment pipeline.
6. True union ball check valves have been 100% leak tested.
7. Resistant to strong acids and high temperatures, can be used in the production of sewage treatment, chemical plants, pharmaceuticals, pure water, etc.
Please Note: Handle color may vary.
To choose a valve, you need to know the correct pipe size. All PVDF pipe sizes will be printed on the outside of the pipe. PVDF pipes are named after the inner diameter, which is usually called the “nominal size”.
If you cannot find this information, simply measure the inner or outer diameter and use the chart below to help you determine the correct pipe size.