1)Medium: Wastewater, other liquid fluids
3)Connection: Heat welding（DIN/ANSI/JIS),
5)Size:20 mm – 400mm
PVDF, or polyvinylidene fluoride, is a highly non-reactive thermoplastic fluoropolymer that can be synthesized by the polymerization reaction of 1,1-difluoroethylene. It has good chemical stability, electrical insulation properties, so that the equipment made can meet the TOCS as well as flame retardant requirements, and is widely used in the semiconductor industry for the storage and transport of high-purity chemicals.
It is mainly used in three major fields: petrochemicals, electrical and electronics and fluorocarbon coatings. Due to PVDF’s good chemical resistance, processability and resistance to fatigue and creep, it is one of the best materials for petrochemical equipment fluid handling systems as a whole or lined pumps, valves, pipes, piping fittings, storage tanks and heat exchangers.
1.High-purity water and ultra-pure water conveying pipeline in microelectronics industry
2. One of the best materials for petrochemical equipment fluid handling system as a whole or lining pumps, valves, pipes, pipe fittings, storage tanks and heat exchangers.
1.Good chemical stability, chemical resistance and heat resistance stability. Can be used in the temperature range of -62℃-+150℃ for a long time
2. Resistant to all salts, acids, bases, aromatics, halogens and other media, except strong solvents.
3. Its flame retardant, fatigue resistant, not easy to break, anti-wear, good self-lubricating properties, good insulating material.
4. Its mechanical strength is high: compared with Teflon: tensile strength is 2 times greater, compressive strength is 6 times greater.
5. Its tensile strength is 2 times greater and its compressive strength is 6 times greater.
6. wear resistance: only slightly inferior to NYLON6, UHMWPE. when the temperature and pressure exist at the same time, its performance is far better than other plastic pipes. It is mainly used for corrosive medium transportation in the field of waste acid recycling in smelting industry.