We offer PVC True Union Ball Valves in different standards (DIN/ANSI/JIS/) in sizes from 20 to 110 mm. valve seals are made of EPDM. The valves can work properly at 150psi pressure.
PVC True Union Ball Valve VS PVC Ball Valve
1. Expandable design, remove the handle and replace it with an automatic actuator.
2. With built-in tools in the handle, it is convenient to adjust the torque of the valve.
3. The ball core and both ends are processed by CNC to reduce the extra friction of the valve and improve the water stop effect.
4. The design of two-way union can be quickly installed in the pipeline. The valve can be quickly disassembled to check whether the valve is blocked.
5. Both ends can be freely replaced with different standard fittings and installed on the pipeline.
All of our ball valves are pressure and leak tested at the factory. If you find a small amount of water or liquid in and around the valve when you install it, this is normal. This means it has been pressure and leak tested at the factory.
Please Note: Handle color may vary.
To choose a valve, you need to know the correct pipe size. All PVC pipe sizes will be printed on the outside of the pipe. PVC pipes are named after the inner diameter, which is usually called the “nominal size”.
If you cannot find this information, simply measure the inner or outer diameter and use the chart below to help you determine the correct pipe size.