Check valve disassembly diagram
Check Valve Working principle
The role of the check valve is to allow the medium to flow in one direction only and to stop the flow in the opposite direction. Usually, this valve works automatically, with the valve flap opening under the pressure of fluid flowing in one direction; fluid flowing in the opposite direction is cut off by fluid pressure, and the self-weight of the valve flap acting on the valve seat.
When installing the check valve, please note that the direction of fluid flow should be consistent with the arrow pointing to the valve body.
PVC Swing check valve Advantages.
1. PVC material is lighter compared to metal, glue connection, easy to install and maintain.
2.Working pressure up to 1.0Mpa at room temperature.
3. Good impact resistance: PVC has high mechanical strength and impact resistance.
4. Low resistance to liquid flow: the product has a smooth inner wall, low friction coefficient, and high conveying efficiency.
5. Excellent chemical performance: the product is non-toxic, tasteless, acid and alkali resistant, corrosion-resistant, and can be used in a wide range of corrosive acid and alkali fluid media.
1. Installed in kitchen drains to prevent backflow after blockage of pipes.
2. Installed in pipes to effectively alleviate the water hammer phenomenon.
3.Swimming pools Aquariums.