3)Connection: Socket Type（ANSI/DIN/JIS/CNS),
5)Size:1/2″ – 4″
6)Standard: ASTM D 1785
7) Advantages: lightweight, high strength, high flow capacity, easy installation, durable, economic, non-toxic, corrosion-resistant, recyclable, environmental protection
8) physical properties: density 1350-1460; Vicat softening temperature ≥ 74;
Water absorption ≤ 40; oven test, no signs of bubbles or cracks
9) mechanical properties: drop test, all specimens without cracks; Hydraulic test, no leakage
We are able to supply PVC 90 Degree Elbow in the range of 1/2″-4″ manufactured to ASTM D 1785 standards.
The mass of PVC material is only 1/5 of iron, which makes it very easy to handle, load and unload and construct in comparison.
PVC material has good resistance to acid, alkali, and corrosion. The strength of water pressure resistance, external pressure resistance, and impact strength is high. It is especially suitable for the chemical industry, sewage treatment, industrial fluid transportation, swimming pool, etc.
PVC piping system has a smooth surface, low fluid resistance, a high flow rate in the same caliber, and no scale adherence.
Please note ：
That the pipe is installed inside the fitting and we measure the outside diameter when measuring the pipe and the inside diameter for the fitting.
As a professional pipeline valve supplier, we have unparalleled advantages:
1. List of parts for complex bidding projects
2. Small-scale order processing capabilities
3. Professional packaging