- EPDM seal and O-ring
- Standard：DIN ANSI
- Operating temperature range: 41ºF to 122ºF
- Pressure Rating for 1/2″ – 2″ valves: 200 psi @ 70ºF
- Pressure Rating for 2-1/2″ – 3″: 150 PSI @ 70ºF
PPH Single Union Ball Check Valve benefits.
1. All plastic material with smooth surface, no rust, full flow design.
2. CNC finishing, exquisite appearance.
3. Roundball with guide rail design, allowing the hemisphere to slide along the guide rail for better water stopping effect.
4. Hygienic and non-toxic, can be applied to most media.
5. No silicone lubricant is used in the assembly of the valve.
6. Bi-directional double by-ring design, easy maintenance, can be maintained without stopping the front section of equipment piping.
7. True Union Ball Check Valve has passed a 100% leakage test.
8. Acid and alkali resistant and temperature resistant.
Uses and Features of PPH Single Union Ball Check Valve
Protects equipment from backflow damage
Provide pressure relief for system safety
Prevents media contamination from backflow
Resistant to acids and alkalis and high temperatures
Interrupts flow without manual intervention
Powered by differential flow pressure in the pipeline
Please note the direction of the arrow on the valve body and the direction of the fluid when installing.