|Face to face||DIN3202-F1|
|Working environment||Water, Oil, Steam|
Cut-off Valve Characteristics:
In the Y type cut-off valve, the flow path of the valve body and the main flow path form an oblique line, so that the degree of damage to the flow state is smaller than that of the conventional shut-off valve, and therefore the pressure loss through the valve is correspondingly smaller.
(1) The structure of globe valve is simpler than gate valve, easy to manufacture and maintain.
(2) When opening and closing, there is no relative sliding between the sealing surface of the valve flap and the valve body, so the wear is not serious, good sealing performance and long service life.
(3) When opening and closing, the valve flap stroke is small, so the height of the globe valve is smaller than that of the gate valve, but the structure length is longer than that of the gate valve.
1. large fluid resistance, the force required to open and close is large.
2. Not suitable for media with particles, high viscosity, and easy coking.
3, poor adjustment performance.
4, opening and closing torque are large, opening and closing more laborious.
(5) Large fluid resistance, because the medium channel in the valve body is tortuous, fluid resistance, power consumption.
6、When fully open, the valve flap is often eroded.