1. The flanged butterfly valve sealing structure is made of PTFE, synthetic rubber and phenolic resin to form a composite valve seat so that the valve seat is elastic and has better strength.
2. At the same time, the butterfly plate is completely covered with PTFE, so that the butterfly plate has strong corrosion resistance.
3. The friction coefficient of PTFE is low, it is not easy to wear, and it is not easy to age, and the life of the flange butterfly valve is prolonged.
4. The appropriate drive method can be selected according to their needs.
1. Compact and lightweight, easy to disassemble and repair, and can be installed at any position.
2. The structure is simple and compact, the operating torque is small, and the 90° rotation starts quickly.
3. The flow characteristics tend to be straight and the adjustment performance is good.4. The connection between the disc and the valve stem adopts a pinless structure, which overcomes the possibility of internal leakage.
5. The outer circle of the butterfly plate adopts spherical shape, which improves the sealing performance and prolongs the service life of the valve.
6. the seal can be replaced, and the seal is reliable to achieve two-way sealing.
7.the disc can be sprayed according to user requirements, such as nylon or polytetrafluoroethylene.
U-type flange butterfly valve is widely used in coal chemical, petrochemical, rubber, paper, pharmaceutical, and other pipelines as a split-flow or flow switching device.