|Face to face||DIN3202, API609, EN558-1, ISO5752|
|Flange Connection||DIN2501, PN10/16, BS4504 PN10/PN16, ASME B16.1, JISB2220|
|Medium||Water, Sewage, Oil, Food, Gas and so on|
Lug type butterfly valve Installation：
1. When the lug-type butterfly valve and the pipe are installed, the flanges of the two sides are respectively installed with bolts, so that the sealing surfaces of the valve body and the valve body are not squeezed by the bolts, which is beneficial to the sealing life.
2. The lugs can be easily installed in the discharge position.
1. Butterfly valves are widely used not only in general industries such as petroleum, gas, chemical, and water treatment but also in cooling water systems for thermal power plants.
2.Used in the gas pipeline in the sulfuric acid industry: the front and rear blower inlet and outlet, the relay fan inlet and outlet, the electric defogging series and the connecting valve, the S02 main blower inlet, and outlet, the converter adjustment, the preheater inlet, and outlet, etc.
3. It is the preferred brand for valves for sulfur-based sulphuric acid plants. It is considered by the majority of users as good sealing performance, light operation, secondary corrosion, high-temperature resistance, easy operation, The flexible, safe, and reliable butterfly valve has been widely promoted.
4. The lug type butterfly valve is also widely used in: chemical, petrochemical, smelting, medicine, food and other industries, SO2, steam, air, gas, ammonia, CO2 gas, oil, water, brine, lye, seawater, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid The pipelines of mediums such as sulfuric acid and phosphoric acid are used as conditioning and shut-off devices.