1. The shut-off valve is one of the most widely used valves.
2. Due to the small friction between the sealing surfaces during opening and closing, it is more durable, not only suitable for medium and low pressure but also suitable for high pressure.
3. The closing principle of the globe valve is that relying on the pressure of the valve bar, the sealing surface of the valve disc and the sealing surface of the valve seat are closely fitted to prevent the medium from flowing.
4. The flow direction of the globe valve is always from top to bottom, so it is directional when installed.
5. The structure of the globe valve is longer than the gate valve, and the fluid resistance is large. When the machine is operated for a long time, the sealing reliability is not strong.
1. The shut-off valve can be used in high temperature and high-pressure pipelines of thermal power plants, nuclear power plants, and petrochemical systems.
2.Pipes that are not strictly required for flow resistance and have little consideration for pressure loss.
3. In urban water supply and heating, pipes with a diameter of less than 150mm can be installed with a shut-off valve to cut off and regulate.