- EPDM seal and O-ring
- Operating temperature range: 41ºF to 122ºF
- Pressure Rating for 1/2″ – 2″ valves: 200 psi @ 70ºF
- Pressure Rating for 2-1/2″ – 4″: 150 PSI @ 70ºF
(1) Low fluid resistance.
(2) Can be used for media containing hard suspended matter;
(3) Suitable for corrosive, viscous, slurry media.
(4) Can not be used for high-pressure occasions.
Diaphragm valve is a special form of the cut-off valve, a piece of soft material made of the diaphragm, which will be separated from the valve body cavity and valve cover cavity.
Restricted by the manufacturing process, diaphragm valves are generally used in pipelines below ≤ DN 200.
Restricted by the diaphragm material, diaphragm valves are suitable for low pressure and low-temperature occasions, generally do not exceed 180°C.
Diaphragm valves have good anti-corrosion properties, generally used in corrosive media devices and pipelines. As the use of diaphragm valve temperature applicable media by the diaphragm valve body lining material and diaphragm material restrictions.
Industrial/municipal water and wastewater treatment
Mining, minerals and metals
Sugar and alcohol industry