Face to Face: ASME B16.10
Flanged Ends: ASME B16.5
Test and Inspection: API 6D AP 598
Strength test: PT188.8.131.52,15Mpa
Seal Test 2.2,5.5,11Mpa
The seal test 2.2, 5.5, 11 Mpa
Gas seal test: 0.6Mpa
Valve body material: WCB(C),CF8(P),theCF3 (PL),CF8M (R),CF3M (RL)
Suitable medium: water, steam, oil products,nitric acid, acetic acid
The Stainless Steel Flange Ball Valve relies on the rotation of the spool to open or close the valve. It is installed in the horizontal direction of the pipeline. Stainless steel flanged ball valves are compact, easy to operate and maintain, suitable for general working media such as water, solvents, acids and natural gas, but also for media with harsh working conditions such as oxygen hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene.
1. Small fluid resistance, its resistance coefficient is equal to that of a pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small volume, light weight.
3. Tight and reliable, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is fluorine rubber, good sealing.
4. Easy to operate, open and close quickly.
5. Easy to maintain, the ball valve has a simple structure and movable sealing ring, which can be quickly disassembled and replaced.
6. In the fully open or fully closed, the ball and seat sealing surface and media isolation, the media through, will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
7.Wide range of application, the diameter from small to a few millimeters, large to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
8. Open design, subsequent installation of automatic control equipment.