2.Size:1″ to 8″
3.Color: Gray or customize
5.Standard: CPVC ISO Fitting
6.Pressure:PN16 (1.6 Mpa)
1. CPVC material Hygienic, non-toxic, no dirt, algae, or other microorganisms during use, no secondary pollution to the medium.
2. Compared with a metal pipe, it can avoid secondary pollution caused by rusty water and dirt of metal pipe.
3. Strong corrosion resistance: can withstand most strong acids and strong alkalis.
4. Smooth inner and outer walls, no scale accumulation, small friction coefficient, and high water flow.
5. The density of the material is only 20% of that of steel products, which is easy to transport and easy to install.
6. CPVC fittings can be used in systems that convey high temperature or corrosive liquids, such as those used for chemical processing, electroplating, hot water heating, water distribution, and fire extinguishing.
Please note ：
That the pipe is installed inside the fitting and we measure the outside diameter when measuring the pipe and the inside diameter for the fitting.