What is PPH material?
PPH is a modified polypropylene, which is β-modified to ordinary PP material to make it have a uniform and fine Beta crystal structure. It has better chemical resistance, abrasion resistance, good insulation, and high-temperature resistance than PP.
The color of the PPH tube is gray. The operating temperature range is from minus 0 degrees to plus 100 degrees
Features of PPH Pipes
Excellent corrosion resistance: It is generally used for the transportation of corrosive liquids, and can withstand the corrosion of most chemicals. long-term stability! Excellent chemical resistance, especially to halogens and alkaline solutions.
High-temperature resistance/heat preservation: PP-H chemical anti-corrosion pipeline has a higher operating temperature of about 95 degrees, and the thermal conductivity of this product is only 1/200 of that of steel pipe, so it has better heat preservation performance.
Connection reliability: The strength of the hot-melt joint of the PP-H chemical anti-corrosion pipeline is higher than that of the pipe body, and the joint will not be disconnected due to the movement of the pipeline or the load.
Convenient construction: PP-H chemical anti-corrosion pipeline is light in weight, and the weight of a plastic pipeline system is less than 1/7 of that of metal. The welding process is simple, the installation is faster, and the construction is convenient.
Advantage of PPH Pipe
PPH also has its own unique qualities. For example, compared to polypropylene copolymers, it has:
More excellent mechanical and impact resistance,
Better durability and higher safety factor
PPH is suitable for applications requiring good impact resistance, corrosion and chemical resistance, good solderability and machinability, and/or compliance with food safety standards.
PP-H pipelines are widely used in the following fields:
1. Delivery of raw and potable water, softened water, and thermal water for therapy and bathing.
2. Metallurgical industry (pickling, acid renewal, wastewater, and waste gas treatment)
3. Chemical transportation (chemical media such as chlor-alkali, acid, alkali, salt, etc.)
3. Light Industry (Paper, Pharmaceutical)
4. Chemical sewage treatment
5. Marine field: hot and cold water delivery system, air conditioning cooling water system, domestic sewage system, freshwater, and wastewater treatment system, ballast piping system.
6. Semiconductor industry: The reliable and stable high-purity pipeline system continuously transports various pure materials for the normal operation of the chip factory. PPH clean piping system is an economical solution for high-purity water delivery systems in mid-end chip manufacturing and other electronic product production.
1. When connecting PPH pipes and fittings, special hot-melt tools are used.
2. Considering the influence of the ambient temperature on the installation quality, when the PPH pipe is installed, it is generally not suitable for construction and installation when the temperature is higher than 40°C or lower than 0°C.
3. The expansion coefficient of the PPH pipeline is relatively large, and thermal compensation should be considered during installation, which is generally based on natural compensation.
4. When the PPH pipe is laid overhead, the pipe should be supported by the pipe.